Intermediate II is designed for individuals who seek to explore techniques in Planning and Layout.
This course consists of 2 sessions, each 3 hours long, with the first session commencing on 11 June 2019.
You will be taken through the process of conceptualisation to creating an artwork, learning valuable practical techniques along the way. You will also be given the tools you need for your project. (Click HERE for course outline).
The course fee treats you to 2 classes, light refreshments, and additional material for your calligraphy practice.
Dates: 11 & 18 June 2019
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Venue**: Stamping Ground Coffee House, 87 Upper East Coast Rd, (S) 455223
*YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY ATTENDED A BEGINNERS’ WORKSHOP OR HAVE A GOOD GRASP OF THE BASICS OF MODERN CALLIGRAPHY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE ATTENDED THE INTERMEDIATE I COURSE.
**WORKSHOP SPACE IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A FLIGHT OF STAIRS
· A POT OF METALLIC INK
· TWO POTS OF COLOURED INK
· AN A3 LIGHTPAD
· VARIOUS TYPES OF PAPER FOR YOUR ARTWORK
. A COMPREHENSIVE SET OF NOTES
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN:
. NIBS & NIB HOLDER - STRAIGHT OR OBLIQUE
· ANY OTHER MATERIAL YOU FANCY
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments, drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, material, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.