In 2019, we aspire to dive deeper into our love for pointed pen calligraphy and we hope you’ll join us on this journey.
This course consists of 3 sessions, each 2 hours long, with the first session commencing on 17 October 2019.
Tailored to beginners who wish to explore the art of writing, we will look at the various aspects of what is known as Modern Calligraphy with a pointed pen.
Each class will take you through various techniques, starting from the very basics. You’ll learn about posture, pen handling, letterforms, structures and how to care for your writing tools. (Click HERE for course outline)
The course fee treats you to 3 classes, light refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit.
Level: Beginners & Refreshers
Dates: 17, 24, 31 October 2019
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Venue: Stamping Ground Coffee House, 87 Upper East Coast Rd, (S) 455223
*WORKSHOP SPACE IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A FLIGHT OF STAIRS
Starter Kit includes
An oblique and straight holder
2 nibs (Nikko G & Leonardt 40)
A pot of ink
The Artsynibs x Paper Republic Le Calligraphe notebook
A comprehensive set of class notes
An exclusive Artsynibs artwork
A storage case for your tools
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments, drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, material, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.