This course consists of 3 sessions, each 2 hours long, with the first session commencing on 31 July 2019.
Tailored to beginners who wish to explore the art of writing, we will look at the various aspects of what is known as Modern Calligraphy with a pointed pen.
Each class will take you through various techniques, starting from the very basics. You’ll learn about posture, pen handling, letterforms, structures and how to care for your writing tools. (Click HERE for course outline)
The course fee treats you to 3 classes and a specially curated starter kit.
Level: Beginners & Refreshers
Dates: 31/7, 7/8, 14/8 2019
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Venue: Rabbit Carrot Gun, 49 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428768*
*Workshop space is located on street level and in the restaurant, so please note that there will be white noise in the background.
**$10 from each ticket will go to fund for Pimp My Tuk Tuk
STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
· A 2-IN-1 NIB HOLDER
· A NIKKO G NIB
· A LEONARDT 40 NIB
· A POT OF INK
· A COMPREHENSIVE SET OF CLASS NOTES
· AN EXCLUSIVE ARTSYNIBS ARTWORK
· A STORAGE CASE FOR YOUR ITEMS
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments, drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, material, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.