This workshop is tailored to beginners who wish to explore the art of writing with a pointed pen.
You'll learn the basics of modern calligraphy like how to work with a pointed nib and and care for your writing tools.
Course fee includes refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit that includes – a nib holder, nibs, a bespoke Artsynibs tote bag, a bottle of ink, guide sheets and more!
Date: 4 March 2018, Sunday
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Venue: Form Lifestyle Store, 6 Bradley Street, M1 1EH
*Kindly note that the workshop venue is only accessible via a flight of stairs.
Create your own artwork
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments (cakes, sandwiches), drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.