Kick back and unwind at our new brush lettering workshop! We've tweaked our notes to offer you a morning of creating your own hand-lettered fabric artwork.
By the end of the relaxing workshop, you'll go away with a new skill, top of the line material and a wall decor you can proudly display at home!
Course fee includes a specially curated kit made up of various brush pens, brush, notes, ink and an exclusive Artsynibs tote bag.
Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Date: 7 April 2018, Saturday
Time: 10:30am - 1:30pm
Venue: Form Lifestyle Store, 6 Bradley Street, M1 1EH
*Kindly note that the workshop venue is only accessible via a flight of stairs.
Brush Handling Techniques
Lettering with Various Types of Markers
Practical Tips - Working on Fabric
Create Your Own Fabric Banner
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments (cakes, sandwiches), drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.