In 2019, we aspire to dive deeper into our love for pointed pen calligraphy and we hope you’ll join us on this journey.
This course consists of 3 sessions, each 2 hours long, with the first session commencing 12 February 2019.
Tailored to beginners who wish to explore the art of writing, we will look at the various aspects of what is known as Modern Calligraphy with a pointed pen.
Each class will take you through various techniques, starting from the very basics. You’ll learn about posture, pen handling, letterforms, structures and how to care for your writing tools. (Click HERE for course outline)
The course fee treats you to 3 classes, light refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit.
Level: Beginners & Refreshers
Dates: 12, 19 & 26 February 2019
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Venue: Stamping Ground Coffee House, 87 Upper East Coast Rd, (S) 455223
STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
· AN OBLIQUE HOLDER
· A NIKKO G NIB
· A LEONARDT 40 NIB
· A BOTTLE OF INK
· AN ARTSYNIBS LE CALLIGRAPHE NOTEBOOK
· A COMPREHENSIVE SET OF CLASS NOTES
· AN EXCLUSIVE ARTSYNIBS HANDWRITTEN EXAMPLAR
· A PHOTO FRAME FOR YOUR ARTWORK
· A STORAGE CASE FOR YOUR ITEMS
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments, drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.