Take your calligraphy practice to the next level with learning the uppercase and creating various layouts. This workshop is designed to build on the basics you’ve learnt at a beginner's workshop.
Course fee includes refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit that includes – nibs, a pot of calligraphy ink, a pot of metallic ink, guide sheets, notepad and more!
Please bring along your own (straight/oblique) holder.
Level: Intermediate (You should have attended an Introduction Workshop or a fairly good grasp of the straight holder)
Date: 30 June 2018, Saturday
Time: 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Venue: Porter + Cole, 124 High Street, M4 1HQ*
*Please note that there are dogs are the workshop venue.
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments (cakes, sandwiches), drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.