Drawing inspiration from typography and calligraphy, this workshop is a creative middle ground for those who wish to combine the old and the new.
Tailored to beginners, this cosy class will enjoy 3 hours of learning to handle the brush pens and paint brushes to create beautiful lettering.
Course fee includes light refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit that includes – various brush pens, a pot of ink, guide sheets and more!
Date: 22 September 2018, Saturday
Time: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Venue: Form Lifestyle Store, 6 Bradley Street, M1 1EH
Price: £69 (Bring a friend and enjoy £20 off your second ticket!)
*Kindly note that the workshop space is only accessible via a slight of stairs.
Brush Handling Techniques
Create Your Artwork
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments (cakes, sandwiches), drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.