This workshop is designed for those piqued by the art of calligraphy and specially tailored to beginners who wish to explore this art of writing with a pointed pen.
Taking a modern spin, you will enjoy a 2.5 hour workshop learning about the basics of modern calligraphy consisting of handling a pointed pen, drills, letter forms and finally be well equipped to create a simple artwork at the end of the session. The class is held in Amsterdam City Centre.
Course fee includes refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit which we’ve recently upgraded – nib holder, nibs, a bottle of ink, guide sheets and the new Artsynibs tote bag!
Date: 14 April 2018, Saturday
Time: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Venue: Mmousse, Canal House, Krom Boomssloot 8-hs, Amsterdam
Price: 89,00 euros (incl. VAT)
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments, drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Workshops will run only when the minimum headcount is met. Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.