New year, new skill!
This workshop is tailored to beginners who wish to explore this art of writing with a pointed pen.
You'll learn the basics of modern calligraphy like how to work with a pointed nib and and care for your writing tools. In addition, we'll offer industry tips and advice if you're picking up calligraphy for your business.
The class is held in Manchester city centre and each workshop is intentionally kept small for optimal attention given to each participant.
Course fee includes refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit that includes – a nib holder, nibs, a bespoke Artsynibs tote bag, a bottle of ink, guide sheets and more!
Date: 6 January 2018, Saturday
Time: 10:30am – 1:30pm
Venue: Form Lifestyle Store, 6 Bradley St, Manchester M1 1EH
Create your own artwork
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments (cakes, sandwiches), drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.