This workshop is designed for those piqued by the art of calligraphy and specially tailored to beginners who wish to explore this art of writing with a pointed pen.
Taking a modern spin, you will enjoy a 3 hour workshop learning about the basics of modern calligraphy consisting of handling a pointed pen, drills, letter forms and finally be well equipped to create a simple artwork at the end of the session. The class is held in Manchester city centre. Each workshop is intentionally kept small for optimal attention given to each participant.
Course fee includes refreshments, and a specially curated starter kit which we’ve recently upgraded – nib holder, nibs, a pen rest, a bottle of ink, guide sheets and more!
Date: 9 December 2017, Saturday
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Venue: Form Lifestyle Store, 6 Bradley St, Manchester M1 1EH
Strokes and Pressure
Practising the Minuscule
Practising the Phrases
Design and Layout
Create Something Awesome
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments (cakes, sandwiches), drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.