Now that you’re handling the pointed pen comfortably, join us as we tackle more technical aspects of your calligraphy practice.
This course consists of 4 sessions, each 2.5 hours long, with the first session commencing 9 April 2019.
Tailored to individuals who already have a good grasp of pen handling techniques, this course is perfect for those who wish to dive deeper into Modern Calligraphy.
Over the 4 sessions, you’ll learn new practice habits, how to refine your ligatures, flourishing and layout. (Click HERE for course outline)
The course fee treats you to 4 classes, light refreshments, and additional material for your calligraphy practice.
Dates: 9, 16, 23, 30 April 2019
Time: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Venue**: Stamping Ground Coffee House, 87 Upper East Coast Rd, (S) 455223
*YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY ATTENDED A BEGINNERS’ WORKSHOP OR HAVE A GOOD GRASP OF THE BASICS OF MODERN CALLIGRAPHY
**WORKSHOP SPACE IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A FLIGHT OF STAIRS
· NIBS X 3 (DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY)
· A POT OF INK
· A HANDCRAFTED CALLIGRAPHY ACCESSORY
· A COMPREHENSIVE SET OF CLASS NOTES
. AN A4 NOTE PAD
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN:
. NIB HOLDER - STRAIGHT OR OBLIQUE
· ANY OTHER MATERIAL YOU FANCY
Terms & Conditions:
– Course fee includes light refreshments, drinks and a carefully curated starter kit.
– Confirmation of seat upon payment received.
– Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
– Artsynibs reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, material, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
– In the event of a no-show, late turn arrival or inability to stay through the entire workshop, no refund will be granted.
– Should the workshop be cancelled or shortened, Artsynibs will perform all refunds within 5 working days.